Hire terms and conditions
All goods are hired subject to our standard terms and conditions which are available on request.
All Prices are subject to change without notice.
A downloadable version of the hire terms and conditions can be found here.
- Payment is cash ON delivery OR credit card over the phone PRIOR to delivery.
- For marquees and large functions a minimum 20% deposit is required to secure bookings.
- This fee is non-refundable, but may be transferred to another date, if Penrith Party Hire has been given sufficient notice.
- For weekend functions, deliveries are usually made Thursday/Friday. Pick up is Monday/Tuesday.
- For mid week functions please arrange times and days with one of our staff.
- If your function is out of hours or on public holidays, we can still cater for your needs, but extra charges may apply…..please speak to our staff to assist you.
- Minimum $50.00 refundable bond is to be paid when picking up goods from our store. When items are returned clean and without damage, the bond is refunded in the same way it was paid.
- We usually require a 20% non-refundable deposit to secure a booking.
- Balance is to be paid on or prior to delivery.
- Payments are cash on delivery or credit card/direct transfer/money order PRIOR to delivery.
- Peg and pole marquees require additional room to install on grass surface, to allow enough room for ropes. eg: 6m x 6m requires 8m x 8m clear grass area.
- We also need to know of any underground utilities eg, water pipes, electricity etc.
- We DO NOT take responsibility for any damage to underground utilities, so therefore need to be advised on delivery where any utilities are to avoid this on the day.
- Free standing structures can be installed on grass or concrete surfaces. If going on concrete these marquees will need to be weighted.
In the event of cancellation by the hirer the following applies:
- In excess of two (2) week’s notice prior to the event, the booking deposit (20%) is non-refundable but may be transferred to a rescheduled function.
- Less than two (2) week’s notice but more than 48 hours prior to the delivery date, 50% of the total charges are payable.
- Cancellation less than 48 hours to delivery date, total charges are payable.
CLEANING, BREAKAGE & LOSSES
- All crockery, glassware, catering equipment, carpets etc are to be returned clean and dry.
- A bond is charged with these items, and is refunded if no breakage/damage has occurred, and items have been returned clean and dry.
- All breakages and losses must be paid for by the hirer. If you have a bond then the losses are taken from that. If the fee exceeds the bond charged, the hirer is required to pay the balance.